1. Say the Morning Offering first thing after you get up, dedicate the day to the glory of God.
2. Fifteen minutes of quiet prayer, preferably before the Blessed Sacrament, but this can be done at home or outside. Join Mary (Lk 10:38) and just sit at the feet of Jesus and listen.
3. Fifteen minutes of spiritual reading. This could be a systematic reading of the New Testament/ the lives of the Saints/ Catholic Catechism/ etc.
4. Attend Holy Mass and receive Holy Communion in the state of grace (of course, this presumes a frequent trip to the confessional).
5. Pray the Angelus at noon or the Regina Coeli during the Easter Season.
6. Pray the Rosary as a family “sitting at the school of Mary and contemplating her Son.”
7. Make a brief examination of conscience each night before going to bed. Review the day… make an act of gratitude for the good done and an act of contrition for the areas in which you failed.