Bishop Guglielmone released a letter last Friday announcing that he is ending the general dispensation from the obligation to attend Holy Mass on Sundays effective next Saturday 5 June. The bishop’s letter may be found here: https://tinyurl.com/bishopltr.
An individual dispensation for those still at risk of grave illness and for the caretakers remains. Those who fall under the targeted dispensations due to high risk of grave illness may be found here: charlestondiocese.org/
Diocesan norms due to the pandemic continue to:
• Prohibit sharing the common Chalice
• Prohibit the Sign of Peace
• Encourage wearing masks but not required.
• Strongly recommended that everyone eligible to receive a vaccination do so as soon as possible
• However, the option to receive Holy Communion on the tongue or in the hand is restored to all Masses.
*** Please note: Live Stream of Sunday Mass is now discontinued. The two Sunday morning Masses will continue to be broadcast live downstairs for overflow and for those who may want extra space to social distance.